MoDrum Rhythm Composer - Synthesis-based Drum Machine for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
MoDrum Rhythm Composer – Synthesis-based Drum Machine for iOS
A beat-making app that features real-time synthesis of drum sounds that range from TR-808 style to real. As a synth and not sampler, sound characteristics can be tweaked from authentic to affected.
MoDrum for iOS is a virtual analog drum machine with a 32-step grid sequencer, plenty of sound-sculpting parameters, a tempo-matching delay effect, dynamic compression, reverb processor, sophisticated MIDI support, audio looper, performance recorder, and more.
- 11 real time operating synth modules (NO SAMPLED SOUNDS are used):
- Bass Drum: Tune, Pitch, Time, Click, Decay
- Snare Drum: Tune, Tone, Muffle, Decay
- Low Tom (∗): Tune, Noise, Decay
- Mid Tom (∗): Tune, Noise, Decay
- High Tom (∗): Tune, Noise, Decay
- Rim Shot: Tune, Drive, Decay
- Hand Clap (∗): Tone, Decay
- Cowbell (∗): Tune, Decay
- Cymbal: Color, Tone, Peak, Decay
- Open Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Hold, Decay
- Closed Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Decay
- Integrated Audio Looper for tempo-synchronous playback of backing tracks or sampled phrases (iOS 5+). Sound files can be imported via pasteboard, “Open In…”, or iTunes.
- Programmable sequencer with 32 steps and global accent pattern
- Beat clock with tap tempo and rhythmic shuffle (swing)
- Dotted eighth delay effect unit
- Hard knee dynamic range compressor
- Tube amp overdrive effect processor
- Reverb processor (iOS 5+)(∗∗)
- Performance recorder
- Background Audio with Auto Standby
- Audiobus support (see http://audiob.us for more information).
- MIDI Clock sync/generate
- MIDI Note in/out (GM drum mapping)
- Comprehensive MIDI routing capabilities:
- Connect to virtual MIDI ports provided by apps running in the background
- Connect to nearby iPads, iPhones, Mac OS X and Windows computers
- Connect to compatible MIDI hardware attached to the dock connector
- Wireless MIDI via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi WLAN using Apple’s built-in CoreMIDI network driver
- Wired MIDI using the USB Camera Connection Kit for iPad with class-compliant USB hardware
- Wired MIDI using a Core MIDI interface built for iOS
- Wireless Sync-Start via Korg’s WIST
- OMAC Fast App Switching support
- WAVE file export and extensive sharing options:
- “Open In…”
- Pasteboard (compatible with BeatMaker and Garageband for iPhone/iPad)
- AudioCopy by Sonoma Wire Works
- iTunes File Sharing
- Including twenty patterns by DJ/producer Myagi (Pop and Lock Records)
- Pattern Shop
- Universal support for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
(∗) Feature not available on following devices: iPhone 3G or older, iPod touch 2G or older
(∗∗) Feature not available on following devices: iPhone 3GS or older, iPod touch 3G or older
AudioCopy and AudioPaste are trademarks and software of Sonoma Wire Works.
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.