MoDrum – Synthesis-based Drum Machine for iOS
A beat-making app that features real-time synthesis of drum sounds that range from TR-808 style to real. As a synth and not sampler, sound characteristics can be tweaked from authentic to affected.
MoDrum for iOS is a virtual analog drum machine with a 32-step grid sequencer, plenty of sound-sculpting parameters, a tempo-matching delay effect, dynamic compression, reverb processor, sophisticated MIDI support, audio looper, performance recorder, and more.
- 11 real time operating, sample-free percussion synthesis modules:
- Bass Drum: Tune, Pitch, Time, Click, Decay
- Snare Drum: Tune, Tone, Muffle, Decay
- Low Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Mid Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- High Tom: Tune, Noise, Decay
- Rim Shot: Tune, Drive, Decay
- Hand Clap: Tone, Decay
- Cowbell: Tune, Decay
- Cymbal: Color, Tone, Peak, Decay
- Open Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Hold, Decay
- Closed Hi-hat: Tone, Peak, Decay
- Programmable sequencer with 32 steps, global accent pattern, and rhythmic shuffle (swing).
- Built-in audio effects:
- Dotted eighth delay effect unit
- Hard knee dynamic range compressor
- Tube amp overdrive effect processor
- Reverb processor
- Integrated looper for tempo-synchronous playback of backing tracks or sampled phrases.
- Performance recorder
- Audiobus support, including full state saving
- WAVE file sharing via “Open In…”, pasteboard, and iTunes File Sharing
- Background Audio with battery-saving Auto Standby
- MIDI Clock sync/generate
- MIDI Note in/out (GM drum mapping)
- Comprehensive MIDI routing capabilities
- Virtual MIDI
- USB MIDI
- Network MIDI
- MIDI over Bluetooth LE (iOS 8+)
- WIST support
- Bundled several factory presets by Myagi and Sunsine Audio
- In-app pattern store
- Project file access through iTunes
- Universal support for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
WIST is a trademark and software of KORG INC.